Effective Date: May 25th, 2023
BRX Mortgage ("us", "we", or "our") operates certain Digital Spaces (the “Service”) for our agents & other spaces related to our internal operations.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
• Personal Data
• Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile devices).
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to the following:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may use Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies that we may also use are; beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
• Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To facilitate the communication of your Personal Information to the necessary Agent(s)
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service• To detect, prevent, and address technical issues• To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events, which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
If you are located outside of Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
Under certain circumstances, BRX Mortgage may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court of government agency).
SECURITY OF DATA
BRX Mortgage may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
• To comply with legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of BRX Mortgage
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
"DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enabled or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is being used across our Agent's Landing Pages.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to not disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party site or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.